Princes Hwy Upgrade - Berry to Bomaderry
Proposed construction of approximately 11km of median separated four lane highway between Berry and Bomaderry, including 12 bridges and 3 interchanges.
- Concept and detailed estimates and related reporting
- Independent verification of construction and tender documentation
- Development of tender documentation for services relocation works.
- Constructability review and workshop facilitation
- Risk workshop facilitation
- Economic evaluation and related reporting to RMS requirements on the preferred detailed design option.
RMS Performance Report extract:
"Craig Davey and the team from MIEngineers were engaged to prepare a concept design estimate for the Princes Hwy Upgrade between Berry and Bomaderry. The timing for the preparation of this estimate was critical to the client as the estimate was required for TfNSW business case. The MIE team mobilised quickly and developed the estimate and quantities from the concept design prepared by Aecom. MIE worked cooperatively with RMS Wollongong project team and staff at the Project Management office to ensure the estimate was completed within the timeframe to suit the business case review. This included adjusting the estimate to suit last minute feedback from the client."